Register With Revenu Québec Online!
Beginning September 12, 2022, there will be two ways to register with Revenu Québec: online or by filing form LM-1-V, Application for Registration.
Registering with Revenu Québec means registering for any of the following:
- Source deductions
- Corporation income tax
- Consumption taxes:
- GST/HST and QST
- Specific duty on new tires
- Tobacco tax
- Specific tax on alcoholic beverages
- Tax on lodging
- Fuel tax (if you provide interprovincial or international passenger or freight transportation services, see International Fuel Tax Agreement [IFTA])
- Tax on insurance premiums
- Municipal tax for 9-1-1 service
When you register online you can track the status of your application. What's more, online registration is safe and accessible.
For more information and to register with Revenu Québec, go to Registering With Revenu Québec.