Electronic signatures—so convenient!
Good news! To make things easier for individuals and businesses, we will be accepting electronic signatures for these forms from now on:
- Online Filing of the Personal Income Tax Return by an Accredited Person (TP-1000.TE-V)
- Transmission par Internet de la déclaration de revenus d'une société (CO-1000.TE)
- General Employment Conditions (TP-64.3-V)
- Authorization to Communicate Information or Power of Attorney (MR-69-V or MRW-69.RP)
- Power of Attorney or Authorization to Communicate Information to a Person Registered for My Account for Businesses (MRW-69.E-V)
- Power of Attorney for Advance Payments: Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors (MR-69.MD-V)
More forms will be added to the list, so keep your eyes peeled.
The following types of electronic signatures are accepted:
- a digital signature with a digital certificate produced using a specialized tool
- a scanned hand-written signature (an image of a signature)
- a signature made using an input tool such as a stylus or mouse
Typed signatures are not accepted.