Tenants and Subtenants: Make Sure You Get Your RL-31 Slip!

If you are a tenant or subtenant, make sure you get your RL-31 slip from your landlord.

You need this slip to claim the housing component of the solidarity tax credit in your income tax return. Your landlord has until February 28, 2021, to give it to you.

For more information about the solidarity tax credit, click Solidarity Tax Credit.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter