Tenants–Do You Have your RL-31 Slip?

If you are a tenant or subtenant of a dwelling, you will need an RL-31 slip to claim the housing component of the solidarity tax credit when you file your income tax return.

The owner of your dwelling (your landlord) must give you the RL-31 slip by February 28.

To learn more, check out our information pages about the solidarity tax credit.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter