Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.


Notify Us Using My Account If Your Child No Longer Needs Unsubsidized Childcare Services

If you receive advance payments of the tax credit for childcare expenses and your situation or that of a family member changes during the year, make sure you tell us quickly using the online service to change advance payment information for the tax credit for childcare expenses, which is available in My Account for individuals. Otherwise, you may have to repay amounts.

Use the service to:

  • notify us if the estimated number of days of daycare for the year decreases because, for example, your child stops attending an unsubsidized daycare service (if you do not know the number of days, ask your childcare service provider for this information);
  • end your advance payments of the tax credit.

For more information, see Changes in the Course of the Year.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter