Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.


Tenants—Do You Have Your RL-31 Slip?

If you are the tenant or subtenant of an eligible dwelling, you will need an RL-31 slip to claim the housing component of the solidarity tax credit when you file your income tax return.

The owner of your dwelling (your landlord) must give you the RL-31 slip by February 28.

To learn more, check out our information pages about the solidarity tax credit.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter