Proposing a Payment Agreement Online
Need more time to make a payment? If you're an individual or an individual in business and you received a collection notice after June 19 for an amount that you can't pay in full, you can now propose a payment agreement using our online service.
- Convenient: No waiting around on the phone. No mail delays. This online service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Easy: You don't need to be registered for clicSÉQUR to access the service.
- Safe: Our simple authentication process protects your personal information.
Here's how to propose a payment agreement:
- Have your collection notice ready.
- Go to the Payment Agreements page.
- Use the Propose a Monthly Payment Agreement online service to make your proposal.
- Make your monthly payments through your financial institution.
Other ways to propose an agreement
For more ways to propose a payment agreement, click Payment Agreements.