Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.


If you rent your dwelling, make sure you get an RL-31 slip

If you are a tenant or subtenant of an eligible dwelling, you will need the information on your RL-31 slip to claim the solidarity tax credit when you file your income tax return.

Your landlord must give you the slip by February 28.

Click Solidarity Tax Credit for information on the credit.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter