The Assistance Program: Our Expertise at your Service!
Today, it gives us great pride to launch a new pilot project intended to assist small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and individuals in business. The pilot project is for an educational program that will help SMBs meet their tax obligations at key moments in their life cycles.
Over the next few days, we will be asking certain businesses, including those that have recently begun their activities, to participate in the pilot project. We will offer to schedule a support meeting with them at their place of business, at our offices, or over the telephone.
Simple, personalized and practical
Participation in the assistance program is voluntary. Through the program, SMBs and individuals in business will:
- better understand their rights and tax obligations;
- get information on the credits and rebates they may be entitled to;
- get help registering for and using our online services;
- get answers to their questions; and
- get feedback, should they accept an optional cursory review of their books and accounting records.
With the information they receive, participating businesses will be able to identify common errors that are made when completing returns and make any necessary corrections before filing their next return.