Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.


Tenants: Have You Received Your RL-31 Slips?

Starting this year, if you are the tenant or subtenant of a dwelling, you will need an RL-31 slip to claim the solidarity tax credit when you file your income tax return.

If you have not yet received your RL-31 slip, contact your landlord immediately!

To learn more about the changes that have been made to the solidarity tax credit, read the tax news article.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter