Certification – Source Deductions and Contributions
You can obtain a certification number for your product. This number certifies that the product meets our technical requirements for transmitting data online.
To obtain a certification number for a product, you must:
- register as a partner of Revenu Québec;
- access My Account for partners to add resource people and register the products that you intend to develop or adapt;
- develop or adapt the product according to the specifications given in the relevant documents found in the restricted-access subsection for partners on our website;
- submit the test-case results to us;
- make adjustments to the product further to our test-case analysis (if applicable);
- provide us with the hardware and documentation required to complete customized follow-up test cases;
- carry out supplemental test cases (if required).
Once the test-case results meet our requirements, we add your product to the list of authorized software on our website, and we send you an email confirming that your software meets our requirements.