Product Certification – Remunerated Passenger Transportation
A sales recording system (SRS) developed for remunerated passenger transportation must be certified. Certification ensures that the SRS is compatible with the WEB-SRM, which is a cloud-based computing solution available through online services.
To certify your SRS, you must:
- be registered as a Revenu Québec partner;
- access My Account for partners to add resource people and register the version of the product that you intend to have certified;
- adapt the SRS as described in Specifications for SRS Developers: Remunerated Passenger Transporation (SW-70-V);
- carry out all the required test cases described in Test Cases for SRS Developers in the Remunerated Passenger Transportation Sector (SW-74-V) using the cloud-computing services provider's testing environment;
- carry out all the complementary test cases described in Complementary Test Cases for SRS Developers in the Remunerated Passenger Transportation Sector (SW-75-V) using the cloud-computing services provider's development environment;
- submit a request for certification through My Account for partners, as described in SRS Certification: Remunerated Passenger Transportation (SW-71-V);
- adapt your product based on the analysis of the test cases;
- carry out additional tests if necessary.
Once all the test cases are successful, we will email you confirmation that the version of your product meets our specifications.
See Specifications of Certified Products for the specifications and features of SRSs we have certified
Once an SRS has been certified, we allow later versions of it to be used. However, if you add one of the following features to your SRS, the new version must be recertified.
- Operating modes
- SRS and Server
- Additional features
- Server certificates
- Shared cost
- Other transaction
- Optional features
- Credit note
- Validation of tax numbers
We will include the name, version and specifications of your certified products in the list of certified SRSs for the remunerated passenger transportation sector.