Product Certification – Remunerated Passenger Transportation
A sales recording system (SRS) developed for remunerated passenger transportation must be certified. Certification ensures that the SRS is compatible with the WEB-SRM, which is a cloud-based computing solution available through online services.
To certify your SRS, you must:
- be registered as a Revenu Québec partner;
- access My Account for partners to add resource people and register the version of the product that you intend to have certified;
NoteWhen you register your product, you must list the SRS specifications and features to be certified. See Product Specifications.
- adapt the SRS as described in Specifications for SRS Developers – Remunerated Passenger Transportation (SW-70-V);
- complete all steps in the Checklists – Remunerated Passenger Transportation (SW-70.1-V) before starting the test cases described below;
- carry out all the complementary test cases described in Complementary Test Cases for SRS Developers in the Remunerated Passenger Transportation Sector (SW-75-V) using the cloud-computing services provider's development environment;
- carry out all the required test cases described in Test Cases for SRS Developers in the Remunerated Passenger Transportation Sector (SW-74-V) using the cloud-computing services provider's testing environment;
- submit a request for certification through My Account for partners, as described in SRS Certification – Remunerated Passenger Transportation (SW-71-V);
- adapt your product based on the analysis of the test cases;
- carry out additional tests if necessary.
Once all the test cases are successful, we will email you confirmation that the version of your product meets our specifications.
Once an SRS has been certified, we allow later versions of it to be used. However, if you add one of the following features to your SRS, the new version must be certified.
- Operating modes
- SRS and Server
- Additional features
- Server certificates
- Shared cost
- Other transaction
- Optional features
- Credit note
- Validation of tax numbers
- Print options
- Combined paper and electronic
We will include the name, version and specifications of your commercially available certified products in the list of certified SRSs for the remunerated passenger transportation sector.