Authorization – International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
Test data (test cases) is used during the authorization process to make sure that the computer-generated forms meet requirements and that results are compliant. Test cases are necessary, because the data in a computer-generated form is processed electronically by our systems.
Once the authorization process has been completed, we attribute an authorization number to your product. This number confirms that your product meets our requirements.
To obtain an authorization number for computer-generated forms, you must:
- register as a partner of Revenu Québec;
- access My Account for partners to add resource people and register the products that you intend to develop or adapt;
- develop or adapt the product according to the requirements set out in the document Requirements for Computer-Generated Forms: Fuel Tax (IN-510-V);
- submit the test-case results to us;
- make adjustments to the product further to our test-case analysis (if applicable).
Once the test-case results meet our requirements, we add your product to the list of authorized software on our website, and we send you an email confirming that your software meets our requirements.