Certification of Sales Recording Systems That Work With the WEB-SRM in the Restaurant Sector
A sales recording system (SRS) developed to work with the WEB-SRM in the restaurant sector must be certified. Certification ensures that the SRS is compatible with the WEB-SRM, which is a cloud solution available through online services.
To certify your SRS, you must:
- be registered as a Revenu Québec partner;
- access My Account for partners to add resource people we are authorized to communicate with;
- access My Account for partners – Mandatory billing to register the product you want to have certified;
NoteWhen you register your product, you must list the SRS specifications and features to be certified. See General Information for Adapting an SRS (Cloud Solution) (SW-76-V).
- adapt the SRS as described in Guide for Adapting an SRS (Cloud Solution) (SW-73-V), Guide for Adapting an SRS: Error Messages (Cloud Solution) (SW-73.A-V) and Guide for Adapting an SRS: Examples (Cloud Solution) (SW-73.B-V);
- complete all steps in Guide for Adapting an SRS: Checklists (Cloud Solution) (SW-73.1-V) before starting the test cases described below;
- carry out all the complementary test cases described in Test Cases for SRS Developers: Proof of Compliance (Cloud Solution) (SW-78-V) using the development environment;
- carry out all the required test cases described in Test Cases for SRS Developers (Cloud Solution) (SW-77-V) using the test environment;
- submit a request for certification in My Account for partners – Mandatory billing, as described in Certification Process (Cloud Solution) (SW-79-V);
- adapt your product based on the analysis of the test cases;
- carry out additional tests if necessary.
Once all the test cases are successful, we will email you confirmation that the version of your product meets our specifications. We will then add the name, version and specifications of your product(s) to our list of certified SRSs designed to work with the WEB-SRM in the restaurant sector.