Information for Partners – RL Slips and Information Slips
Products developed or adapted must help employers to file:
- most RL slips (exception: RL-23 slip) electronically
- the RL-1 slip and the Summary of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions using clicSÉQUR
- all RL slips and summaries on paper
Users of the products are:
- individuals in business (self-employed persons)
- government departments and agencies
- any other legal entity
Note that since January 1, 2011, employers that file more than 50 original RL slips or information slips of the same type have been required to transmit them online as an XML file.
Consequently, we are counting on our partners that develop products to create electronic transmission functions for RL slips and information slips.