Registering a Product Developer as a Revenu Québec Partner
The following natural or legal persons seeking to develop or adapt products that meet our requirements can become product development partners:
- developers of commercial products;
- developers of non-commercial products;
- financial institutions that adapt or develop products for transmitting data to us;
- government departments and public bodies that adapt or develop products for transmitting data to us.
As a product development partner, you have access to all the documents and tools needed to develop and adapt products that will work with our systems.
In addition, you have access to My Account for partners, where you can:
- update your profile;
- manage your fields of activity;
- add the names of resource people;
- manage your products;
- view your test-case history for your products in a given field of activity;
- send us a message.
Use the Contact Us service in My Account for partners to ensure that your requests for information will be prioritized.
To become a product development partner for the Remunerated passenger transportation field of activity, use the Register a Business as a Partner online service (click the Access Service button below).
You must also mail us a duly completed and signed copy of form SW-20-V, Agreement Between Revenu Québec and a Product Developer: Remunerated Passenger Transportation. Before completing the form, see document SW-21-V, Management Framework Intended for Product Developers: Remunerated Passenger Transportation.
To become a product development partner, use the Register a Business as a Partner online service (click the Access Service button below).
You must also mail us a duly completed and signed copy of form SW-10-V, Agreement Between Revenu Québec and a Product Developer. Before completing the form, see document SW-11-V, Management Framework Intended for Product Developers.
Once you have registered online and we have received your form, we will check whether you meet all the requirements to become a partner. Once your registration has been accepted, we will email you a user code, which will allow you to access:
- the documents specific to the field of activity for which you wish to register your products;
- My Account for partners to add resource people and register your products.
The email will also contain the procedure for creating your temporary password, which is required to access My Account for partners the first time.