Jolymark - TP-820
Printer ID for external commands: 72
SRM version 2.00 and 2.16
Tested print speed (bps): N/A
SRM version 2.19 and later
Tested print speed (bps): 19,200
- In order to adjust the printer settings,
- the printer must be connected to a PC via a serial connection;
- the printer driver must be installed on the PC;
- you must adjust the settings (for example, the print speed) using the driver.
- In tests conducted with 100 bills printed in burst mode, a significant number of bills were lost when using a print speed higher than 19,200 bps.
Show a printer status report RS-232
For more information about this report, consult our glossary.