WinRAS - Calculation of Source Deductions and Employer Contributions
|To use this service|
|Purpose of the service||
You can use the WinRAS computer program to calculate the following:
|Conditions for use||
Note that this application will not run on a Macintosh operating system.
- WinRAS must be used in conjunction with the Guide for Employers (TP-1015.G-V). This guide give instructions on how to deduct, remit and report source deductions and employer contributions.
- The 2016 WinRAS application was updated further to the Budget Speech delivered on March 17, 2016. You must therefore use the 2016.07 version to calculate source deductions of Québec income tax for any pay period beginning after the following dates:
- May 31, 2016, to take into account the maintenance of the rate of the tax credit for the purchase of shares issued by Fondaction;
- June 30, 2016, to take into account the reduction of the health contribution.
To use this program:
- Download the WinRAS file to your computer.
- Follow the installation instructions.