Prepare and View the RL-31 Slip
|To use this service|
|Purpose of the service|
|Conditions for use|
- After filing the RL-31 slips, you must download them to issue copy 2 (document RL-31.CS) to tenants and subtenants.
- If you want to prepare RL-31 slips, make sure you have the following information on hand before accessing the online service:
- the address of the landlord;
- the address of the dwelling located in Québec;
- information about the tenants and subtenants of the dwelling as at December 31, 2017.
- You can view, change and cancel only RL-31 slips that you filed yourself either as an individual or on behalf of a business. Note that you can re-use information from an RL-31 slip previously sent, provided you filed the slip yourself either as an individual or on behalf of a business.