View a Statement of Account
|To use this service||Access Service|
|Purpose of the service|
To view a business's statement of account. The statement includes information about the following:
|Users||Individuals in business (self-employed persons), corporations, partnerships and any other legal entity|
|Conditions for use|
You can use the View a Statement of Account service to see:
- the amounts payable by the business;
- a breakdown of the calculation of interest shown on the notice of assessment issued for a corporation income tax return;
- the allocation of a remittance or payment; and
- the particulars of a refund or rebate.
You can view the statement of account information:
- by file (to see how a balance has been allocated by calendar year or by fiscal period); and
- by reporting period (to see how transactions are calculated for a particular period).