Information Return Concerning Contracts Respecting the Supply of Property or Services in a Restaurant Establishment

This form is intended for any operator of a restaurant establishment that is subject to the mandatory billing measures and that holds a permit authorizing the sale of alcoholic beverages served, without food, for consumption on the premises. Such an operator must use this form to report information about a contract entered into with a person that ordinarily makes supplies of property or services in the operator's establishment (at its entrance or near the establishment). An operator can also use this form to report changes to such a contract or notify us of the expiration of a contract.

To complete the form, save it to your computer and open it in Adobe Reader.

Our downloadable documents may not comply with Web accessibility standards. If you are having problems using them, please contact us.

2015-08 version

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter