Déduction additionnelle pour les frais de transport d'une PME manufacturière (English courtesy translation)
Form CO-156.TR must be filed by any corporation that wishes to claim the additional deduction for transportation costs of small and medium-sized businesses in the calculation of its net income in a given taxation year.
To qualify for the deduction, a number of conditions must be met by the corporation. Among other things,
- the corporation must be a Canadian-controlled private corporation throughout its taxation year;
- the proportion of the corporation's manufacturing and processing activities during its taxation year must be greater than 25%;
- the corporation's paid-up capital used to calculate the small business deduction (SBD) for the taxation year must be less than $15 million;
- for a taxation year that began before January 1, 2015, the major portion of the corporation's manufacturing activities must have been carried on in a special remote area, a remote area or an intermediate area;
- for a taxation year that began after December 31, 2014, the major portion of the corporation's manufacturing activities must have been carried on in a special remote area, a remote area, an intermediate area or a central area.
Revenu Québec's language policy requires that French be the language of communication between corporations established in Québec and Revenu Québec.
To access the official French version of this document, click CO-156.TR. The courtesy translation of this document, entitled Additional Deduction for Transportation Costs of Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Businesses, is available below for information purposes only.