Information Sessions for Businesses and the Self-Employed
At the request of organizations or associations, our experts will present specially tailored information sessions.
Our information sessions are designed specifically for:
- Self-employed workers
- Professional representatives or representatives of associations
The following are a few examples of the topics we can cover in an information session:
- Starting a business
- Taxi businesses and their obligations (see our page Événements (in French only) on Facebook for details on group meetings for taxi businesses
- Real estate sales and applicable taxes
- Charities and non-profit organizations
- Source deductions and employer contributions
- Business corporations
- Tax credits for scientific research and experimental development (R&D)
- Online services
To help participants meet their tax obligations, we provide them with documents such as the following:
To see if we have already scheduled an information session in your area in the near future, or to set up a session for your group, contact us by secure email or phone.
If you operate a business or are self-employed, you can also ask a local organization such as a vocational centre, a community centre, your regional county municipality or a CEGEP to contact us to organize an information session.
Click the following button to send us a secure email:
Call our client services.