Income Tax Assistance – Volunteer Program Documents
Access to most Income Tax Assistance – Volunteer Program documents is restricted because the documents are for organizations and volunteers that are already registered in the income tax assistance program.
You must have a user code to access the documents. You will receive the code in one of two ways:
- If you are an organization, you will receive your user code by email (your coordinator will send it to you following your registration, along with a user code that you can give to your volunteers).
- If you are a volunteer, your user code will be sent to you by your affiliated organization.
To access the documents, click the link below and enter the user code in the space provided.
Forgot or lost your user code?
Volunteers should contact their affiliated organization, while organizations should contact their coordinator.
The following documents are accessible without a user code:
- Grant for Community Organizations Participating in The Income Tax Assistance – Volunteer Program (IN-681-V)
- Become a Participating Organization! Income Tax Assistance – Volunteer Program (COM-301.1-V)
- A Volunteer Can Help! Income Tax Assistance – Volunteer Program (COM-301.2-V)
- Become A Volunteer! Income Tax Assistance – Volunteer Program (COM-301.3-V)