Collection of Amounts Owed to the MTESS

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

End of note

If you received a notice of recovery from Revenu Québec for an amount owed to the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Sécurité sociale (MTESS), you must use one of the methods mentioned on the notice to make your payment.

For more information, call us at the telephone number given on your notice of recovery.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter