RQConf_PartnerLoginUrl RQConf_CheckUrl

The Charter of the French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.

Collection of Amounts Owed to the Bureau des Infractions et Amendes

If you received a notice of recovery from Revenu Québec for an amount owed to the Bureau des infractions et amendes, you must use one of the methods mentioned on the notice to make your payment.

For more information, call us at the telephone number given on your notice of recovery.

Note End of note
Veuillez patienter