Nouvel élément


You may be required to pay back the amounts that you received as advance payments of this tax credit if you no longer meet the requirements for claiming the credit or if your situation has changed in the course of the year. Moreover, if you received advance payments during the year but no longer reside in Québec at the end of the year (on December 31), you still have to file an income tax return.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter