To make it easier for taxpayers and mandataries to meet their tax obligations, some forms can be signed electronically.
The following types of electronic signatures are accepted:
- a digital signature with a digital certificate produced using a specialized tool
- a signature made using an input tool such as a stylus, touchscreen or mouse
- a scanned hand-written signature (an image of a signature)
Typed signatures are not accepted.
The following forms can be signed electronically:
- General Employment Conditions (TP-64.3-V)
- Authorization to Communicate Information or Power of Attorney (MR-69-V or MRW-69.RP)
- Power of Attorney or Authorization to Communicate Information to a Person Registered for My Account for Businesses (MRW-69.E-V)
- Power of Attorney for Advance Payments: Tax Credit for Home-Support Services for Seniors (MR-69.MD-V)
- Online Filing of the Personal Income Tax Return by an Accredited Person (TP-1000.TE-V)
- Transmission par Internet de la déclaration de revenus d'une société (see courtesy translation CO-1000.TE-T)
More forms will be added to the list in the future.
If you send us a form that was signed electronically, you must take all the necessary steps to protect its integrity throughtout its life cycle. We reserve the right to ask for the duly signed original form.