Revenu Québec's guiding principle is to maintain tax fairness in the interest of every taxpayer.
One of our top priorities is the constant improvement of our services. That is why we are making every effort to simplify our administration of the tax system and our programs based on your needs.
Surveys are a way of getting feedback from you which will help us improve the quality of our services.
To that end, you might receive an email asking you to complete a survey if you have been in contact with us recently about any of the topics below. Participation is entirely optional, but rest assured that you will remain anonymous and that any information you provide will remain confidential.
This online survey about our tax audit practices and approach to tax auditing will help shape our interactions with individuals, individuals in business and their representatives. Your answers will help us:
- gauge your expectations and satisfaction concerning:
- our tax audit practices, and
- our approach to tax auditing;
- confirm that our staff embodies our values;
- ensure that we are consistent in our actions;
- continue to improve our methods.
This survey, which is intended for businesses and their representatives, will help us:
- collect our clientele's opinions of our auditing practices;
- become familiar with our clientele and its expectations;
- continue to improve the quality of the services we provide to businesses and their representatives.