Services Offered Under the Assistance Program
Participation in the assistance program is voluntary.
If you wish to participate in the program, there are many services to choose from, including:
- a support meeting at your place of business or at our offices, with an optional cursory of review of your books and accounting records;
- a meeting over the telephone.
The topics covered during a meeting depend on your needs. Here are a few examples:
- your rights and tax obligations;
- the most common errors that are made when making source deductions and completing consumption and income tax returns;
- the tax credits and rebates you may be entitled to;
- an overview of our online services and how to use them;
- a cursory review of your books and accounting records (in order to receive feedback).
At the end of the support meeting, you will be asked to complete a form to evaluate the service you received. Your answers will help us offer quality services that meet your needs.
Several guides and checklists may also help you meet your tax obligations, including: