The assistance program aims to help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and individuals in business meet their tax obligations at key moments in the business life cycle.
Through this program, we seek to build a relationship of trust with our clients. Our goal is to analyze the needs of participating businesses and help them make any necessary corrections before filing their returns.
Participation in the assistance program is voluntary.
Through the program, SMBs and individuals in business will:
- better understand their rights and tax obligations;
- get information on the credits and rebates they may be entitled to;
- get help registering for and using our online services;
- get answers to their questions; and
- get feedback, should they accept an optional cursory review of their books and accounting records.