ACCES Construction Committee
The ACCES Construction Committee (concerted actions to counter the underground economy in the construction industry) was established to encourage the government departments and agencies involved in the fight against tax evasion and underground economy to discuss
- the issues related to these practices; and
- the proposed solutions.
- Revenu Québec
- Commission de la construction du Québec
- Régie du bâtiment du Québec
- Director of Criminal and Penal Prosecutions
- Ministère des Finances
- Commission des normes, de l'équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail
- Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale
The Committee's actions are aimed at
- strengthening the initiatives taken to counter tax evasion in the construction industry through a greater collaboration between the different organizations involved;
- identifying tax evasion schemes; and
- intervention strategies, and
- changes to laws and regulations.