Technical Support – Individuals
Before calling us, make sure your computer meets the system requirements for using our website and online services.
If you witness or are the victim of a breach of confidentiality related to the use of our online services, click Report a Breach of Confidentiality.
- How will I receive my notice of assessment?
- What software can I use to file my income tax return using NetFile Québec?
- Do I need an access code to file my income tax return using authorized software?
- How do I sign up for My Account for individuals?
- When can I file my income tax return using NetFile Québec?
- How can I check the status of my income tax return?
Technical support hours
|April 3 to May 5, 2023 (Monday through Friday)||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, April 29, 2023||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|Monday, May 1, 2023||7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
See the list of holidays to find out when our client services are closed.
So we can process your request more efficiently, do not send us a secure email in the following situations (call us instead):
- You are experiencing technical difficulties sending us a supporting document by secure email.
- You have questions about your file, and we have to confirm your identity before answering them.
- You are contacting us about someone else's file (we can answer your questions only if you have a valid power of attorney).