Report a loss or theft of personal information
- How can I protect my personal information and identification data?
- How do I protect myself from phishing?
- How can I tell if an email, text, phone call or mailing claiming to come from Revenu Québec is in fact phishing?
- What is phishing?
- What should you do in case of identity theft or fraud?
Didn't find what you were looking for? We can help!
See the list of holidays to find out when our client services are closed.
Before accessing your file, we will confirm your identity in order to preserve the confidentiality of the information your file contains.
Please have two of the following documents on hand when you call:
- your most recent notice of assessment;
- your most recent notice of determination;
- your most recent income tax return;
- any other notice that we recently sent you.
If you do not have the documents on hand, we may not be able to answer your question.