Filing a complaint
Frequently asked questions:
- What steps should I take before filing a complaint?
- What information should I give for my complaint to be processed as quickly as possible?
Didn't find what you were looking for? Do you want to file a complaint? We can help!
Hours of availability for telephone service
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
See the list of holidays to find out when our client services are closed.
Bureau de la protection des droits de la clientèle
3800, rue de Marly
Québec (Québec) G1X 4A5
So we can process your request more efficiently, do not send us a secure email in the following situations (call us instead):
- You are experiencing technical difficulties sending us a supporting document by secure email.
- You have questions about your file, and we have to confirm your identity before answering them.
- You are contacting us about someone else's file (we can answer your questions only if you have a valid power of attorney).