Changes in the Course of the Year

You must notify us of any change in your situation or the situation of your family that could affect the amount of your advance payments of the work premium.

To do so, you must complete form TPZ-1029.8.P-V, Work Premium Tax Credit: Application for Advance Payments and write "Amended" on the top of the form. The information in the form must cover the entire year.

We must receive the amended form and the requested documents by mail no later than November 15 of the year in question.

Cancelling advance payments

If you would like us to stop depositing your advance payments of the work premium, please call us at one of the following numbers:

  • 418 659-6299 (Québec City region)
  • 514 864-6299 (Montréal region)
  • 1 800 267-6299 (toll free, elsewhere in Québec)

You may be required to pay back the amounts that you received as advance payments of this tax credit if you no longer meet the requirements for claiming the credit or if your situation has changed in the course of the year. Moreover, if you received advance payments during the year but no longer reside in Québec at the end of the year (on December 31), you still have to file an income tax return.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter