Application for advance payments of the Work Premium
You can apply for advance payments of the work premium online or by mail.
You must apply for advance payments for a given year by October 15 of that year.
To apply online, use the Apply for Advance Payments of the Work Premium service.
To apply by mail, complete form TPZ-1029.8.P-V, Work Premium Tax Credit: Application for Advance Payments, and mail it to us along with the required documents.
With your application, you must submit a photocopy of the documents listed below that apply to your situation:
- a document supporting the operation of a business
- a pay slip
- the birth certificate issued by the Directeur de l'état civil for a designated dependant born after December 31, 2016, or the attestation of birth issued by the hospital where the dependant was born;
- the confirmation of a research grant
- As a rule, we determine the amount of the advance payments to which you may be entitled within 45 days of receiving your application.
- You must be registered for direct deposit in order to receive advance payments.