Working in Your Sixties

If you were 60 or over on December 31 of a given year and you continued to work or rejoined the workforce in that year, you may be eligible for the tax credit for career extension.

If you are a retiree thinking about rejoining the workforce, you can use the Work Income Kept on Retirement calculator on the Ministère des Finances website to help you make an informed decision.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter