Estimating the Amount of the Additional Contribution

The Ministère des Finances offers a tool to help you estimate the amount of the additional subsidized childcare contribution you will have to pay when filing your 2017 income tax return.

If you would like to add that amount to your source deductions of income tax, complete one of the following forms and give it to your employer:

  • Request to Have Additional Income Tax Withheld at Source (TP-1017-V);
  • Source Deductions Return (TP-1015.3-V).

If your family income for 2016 or 2017 is $50,920 or less, you do not have to pay an additional contribution.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter