Deduction for Employment Income Earned Outside Canada

You can deduct employment income earned while outside Canada in your income tax return.

To claim this deduction, you must enter on line 297 of your return the amount from box A of the RL-17 slip (see courtesy translation RL-17-T) provided to you by your employer.

For more information, see point 15 in the instructions for line 297 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V) for 2015 or a previous year.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter