Making Instalment Payments
As a fisher or farmer, you must make one instalment payment per year. You will receive form TPZ-1026.A-V, Instalment Payments Made by an Individual, in November, and you must make your payment before December 31 of the year. The amount payable is shown on the form.
If you do not receive form TPZ-1026.A-V, you will have to determine whether you are required to make a payment. To do so, either use form TP-1026-V, Calculation of Instalment Payments to Be Made by Individuals – 2020, or contact us.
You can make your instalment payments in any of the following ways:
- using the online payment service of a financial institution, which you can access:
- through My Account for individuals using the Online Payment service,
- directly on the financial institution's website (the payment date is the date on which the institution processes the transaction);
- in person at a financial institution (provide the remittance slip at the bottom of the first page of form TPZ-1026.A-V);
- by mail (enclose the remittance slip of form TPZ-1026.A-V).