Deduction for Losses from Other Years, Other than Net Capital Losses

You can deduct the following losses, provided you did not deduct them in a previous year:

  • non-capital losses
  • farm losses and restricted farm losses
  • limited partnership losses

The amount of non-capital losses can be calculated for the year they were sustained using form TP-1012.A-V, Carry-Back of a Loss.

For more information, see the instructions for line 289 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter