Applying for Advance Payments of the Work Premium, Adapted Work Premium and Supplement to the Work Premium
You have until October 15 to apply for advance payments of the work premium and adapted work premium for the year. To receive the total amount in 12 payments, you must apply by December 1 of the year preceding the year covered by your application.
You can apply for advance payments of the work premium or adapted work premium by using the online service in My Account for individuals for applying for advance payments of the work premium or by mailing us a copy of form TPZ-1029.8.P-V, Work Premium Tax Credit: Application for Advance Payments, along with the required documents.
With your application, you must submit a photocopy or electronic version of the applicable documents below:
- proof that you operate a business;
- a pay slip;
- the birth certificate issued by the Directeur de l'état civil for a designated dependant under two, or the attestation of birth issued by the hospital where the dependant was born;
- the confirmation of a research grant.
To apply for advance payments of the supplement to the work premium, file form TPZ-1029.8.PS-V, Supplement to the Work Premium: Application for Advance Payments. If you would like a paper copy of the form, call us at 514 873-4000 if you are in the Montreal area or toll-free at 1 877 767-8773. You can also pick one up from a local employment centre (CLE) run by the Ministère du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale. Send the duly completed form to a CLE, and the CLE will forward it to us.
- As a rule, we determine the amount of the advance payments to which you may be entitled within 45 days of receiving your application.
- You must be registered for direct deposit to receive advance payments.
To see the amount of the last payments made and the status of your application for advance payments of the work premium, the adapted work premium or the supplement to the work premium, use the online services in My Account for individuals for viewing a file.