Tax Credit for Workers 63 or Older
You can claim this tax non-refundable tax credit if you met the following requirements:
- You were resident of Québec on December 31, 2017.
- You were 63 or older on December 31, 2017.
- You are claiming one of the following types of income:
- employment income (except benefits from previous employment [box 211 of your RL-1 slip])
- income from a business you were actively engaged in
- research grants (net amount)
- Wage Earner Protection Program payments
- amounts received under a work-incentive project
For more information, consult the instructions for line 391 in the guide to the income tax return (TP-1.G-V).