Claiming the Tax Credit for the Restoration of a Secondary Residence
To claim the tax credit for the restoration of a secondary residence:
- Complete form TP-1029.RE-V, Tax Credit for the Restoration of a Secondary Residence.
- Enclose form TP-1029.RE-V with your income tax return.
- Send everything to us before the set deadline.
You may be required to submit the following documents:
- the certificate from the Ministère de la Sécurité publique or the municipality;
- the damage assessment report (if the application is for the repair component);
- the contractor's breakdown of expenses (if applicable); and
- receipts and documents substantiating the payment of expenses.