Advance Payment of the Tax Credit for the Restoration of a Secondary Residence

If you would like to claim the tax credit for the restoration of a secondary residence before filing your income tax return, you can apply for an advance payment.

The amount you can claim is the same regardless of when you claim the credit (as an advance payment or in your income tax return).

Note that advance payments must always be made by direct deposit.

If you have a spouse, only one of you can apply for the advance payment.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter