Eligible Services Included in Your Rent – Private Seniors' Residence
Certain home-support services included in your rent may be eligible for the tax credit, provided they are indicated in the schedule to the lease (form prescribed by the Tribunal administratif du logement).
If your schedule to the lease indicates that one or more of the following services are included in your monthly rent, then they are eligible:
- laundry service for your bedding or clothing provided at least once a week
- housekeeping of your room, studio or apartment provided at least once every two weeks
- meal service that includes one, two or three meals a day, seven days a week
- nursing service offered by a nurse or nursing assistant present in the residence at least three hours a day, seven days a week
- personal care service offered by a personal care attendant present in the residence at least seven hours a day, seven days a week
If any of the above services are not included in your rent and are either pay-per-use or provided under a contract, refer to the Eligible Services Not Included in Your Rent page.