Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

End of note

If you (or your spouse) own the condominium in which you live and you wish to claim the tax credit for expenses incurred for certain home-support services, consult this section.

If you rent the condominium in which you live, you are considered to be renting an apartment and you should consult the Apartment Building section.

One mission. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter