Apartment Building

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Click Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) to see whether the measures adopted by Revenu Québec apply to the information on this page.

If you rent an apartment in a building that is not a private seniors' residence or an establishment that is part of the public health and social services network, you can claim the tax credit for certain expenses incurred for home-support services.

Fair. For all.

One vision. Concrete actions.

Read all about how we work to support and inform you. Our vision and values guide us as we carry out our role.

Veuillez patienter