Requirements for Advance Payments – Home-Support Services for Seniors
To receive advance payments of the refundable tax credit for home-support services for the 2022 taxation year, you must meet all of the following conditions:
- You must be 70 or older.
- You must be resident in Québec on December 31.
- You must agree to receive your advance payments by direct deposit.
- You must submit your application no later than December 1, 2022.
- We may deny your application for advance payments if you or your spouse received advance payments for a previous year and, at the time your application is received, you have not filed an income tax return for that year.
- Likewise, we can withhold or suspend advance payments if we learn that you have not filed an income tax return for a previous year during which you received advance payments.